Monday, January 7, 2013

Crafting goals for 2013

My wife, M, started up a blog to keep track of and motivated them through sewing projects over the next year. Considering that I have many crafting goals myself, I figured that I would start a blog as well. I need all of the motivation that I can get.

Rules for the blog:

1. My blog will be updated every Wednesday evening with an image and write-up about my current project.
2. Each Wednesday night, I will weigh the yarn that I have left to get an idea of where I might be on the project. If weight is not relevant, than I will attempt to monitor my progress another way.
3. Each Wednesday night, I will also update my ravelry account (jewellerytears) with any progress.
4. I will attempt to get through the goals set out in the blog, by season.

Goals for the blog:
I have four rad artisans in my life and I am smitten by their designs. So I want to knit through them. The artisans are Sylvia, Caitlin, Nicola, and Anna, who all work at Baaad Anna's Yarn Store in Vancouver, unceded Coast Salish Territories. I will be excluding a few patterns from my goal (sweaters, blankets, and finished objects that have already been knitted for me) and will be including many of the patterns that these four artisans release during the year.
In my next entry, I will be posting a list of my Winter patterns.

xo
tash

No comments:

Post a Comment