Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Finally photos!

Here is a photo of The Lace Mess Shawl by Sylvia Bo Bilvia unblocked and knit in Teal Baby Alpaca Sport by Diamond Yarn Luxury Collection.


And here is a photo of my in-progress Some Sort of Scarf by Caitlin ffrench knit in Royal Purple Galway Worsted and Berry Tart Tough Love Sock from SweetGeorgia. I still have 44 grams of the worsted to work through, but I am taking a break from it to practice more lace. Also, airport security mixed up the interchangeable needle set in my checked luggage (fuckers) so I was knitting this with 5mm needles instead of 5.5mm needles by mistake.


And for an bonus photo, here is the throw pillow case that I sewed in my beginners sewing course last month.


I had purchased a hank of Fern Green Sport Weight by Louet Gems last month at a sale and had it wound tonight. I am going to start knitting Elk Tooth by Caitlin ffrench tomorrow as I am on a mini-staycation/gaycation until Tuesday.

xoxo
tash

No comments:

Post a Comment